Find out more about them and about changing your browser settings.
Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer (usually on the hard drive). The default cookie parameters allow only the server that created the cookie to read the information it contains. Cookies are most commonly used for counters, polls, online stores, sites that require login, advertisements, and to monitor visitor activity.
You can make your own changes in your browser settings. Choose the one you use:
- Mozilla Firefox – click here
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – click here
- Google Chrome – click here
- Opera – click here
- Apple Safari – click here
- in cell phones, tablets and other mobile devices – please refer to the manufacturer’s website.